Kheer Recipe (Rice Pudding)
Kheer Recipe (Rice Pudding).. One of a famous and traditional dessert of Pakistan and India.. Everyone loves to eat.. All ingredients are basic and easy to get... A recipe with lots of flavour.. There are so many recipes with lots of variety but i like this recipe... I hope you will also love this recipe...
- 2 litter milk
- 1/2 cup rice soaked
- 1/2 tsp cardamon seeds
- 2 tbsp Khoya
- 1 cup sugar or to taste
- 2 tbsp Coconut powder
- 2 tbsp almonds powder
- almonds for garnish
- Boil milk in a deep pan and add rice and cardamon seeds..
- Stir continuously until rice will done perfectly..
- Add coconut and almonds powder and sugar stir till sugar get dissolved properly..
- When the texture of milk becomes thick add khoya and simmer for 1 minute..
- Transfer kheer in a bowl and garnish with almonds..
- Kheer is ready for serving...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?