In this recipe our main ingredients are Fish and Rice. I want to share some basic information about them so we can know the health benefits of these ingredients.
Fish is a great source of Protein, Vitamin D, Omega 3 . Good for eyes, skin, hair, brain and body health. It also gives us benefits during pregnancy. Fish is among the healthiest foods on the planet.
Rice give our body energy and carbohydrates. Have so many benefits like controls blood pressure and prevents constipation. Rice are very high in nutritional value and a gluten free food. Reduce cancer risk from our body.
Fish Curry With Rice Recipe
- 1 kg Fish in pieces
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 kg rice
- 1 tsp Salt
- Water for boiling
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder or as you like
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Corinder Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup Wter
- Green Chilli for garnish
- Coriander Leaves for garnish
- In a bowl mix salt, lemon juice, white vinegar and add fish pieces in this mixture.
- Now take oil in a pan and fry all pieces of fish until they turn golden brown.
- Boil rice in salt and water.
- In a pan heat the oil and then add ginger and garlic paste, yogurt, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric..
- Mix all ingredient very well and fry on medium flame.
- When the mixture turns into brown add fry fish pieces.
- Cook fish in the gravy for 2 minutes.
- Add water and cook the gravy on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Now add lemon juice and garam masala and turn off the flame.
- In a big plate put some rice and fish curry and garnish with green green chilli, coriander leaves and lemon.
- Fish curry with rice is ready to serve.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?