Murgh Channay Recipe (Chicken Chickpeas Recipe)
Murgh Channay Recipe (Chicken Chickpeas Recipe).. One of the traditional and most favorite dish of Pakistan.. A best combination of chicken and chickpeas with lots of flavour.. You can serve with salad, Flatbread, naan and rice as well. Lahore murgh channay are very famous.. I hope you will love this recipe...
- 1 kg Chicken in big pieces
- 1/2 kg White Chickpeas Boiled
- 3 Onions Paste
- 3 Tomatoes paste
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 5 Green cardamon
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder or as you like
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Coriander Leaves, Green chilli for garnish
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- In a deep pan heat the oil and add chicken, ginger garlic paste, cumin seed, cardamon and black pepper..
- Fry them 2 to 3 minutes then add onion paste and fry for 4 to 5 minutes...
- Now add tomato paste and cover the pan for few minutes..
- Then add red chilli powder, salt and turmeric and mix well..
- Add boiled chickpeas and mix it.. Pour 1 cup water and cover the pan for 5 minutes..
- Now sprinkle the garam masala and garnish with green chillis and coriander leaves..
- Murgh channay are ready to serve...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?