Saag Aur Makki ki Roti (Greens With Corn Flatbread )
Saag Aur Makki ki Roti (Greens With Corn Flatbread ) Recipe... A very authentic and based recipe.. Saag with makki ki roti is a classic punjabi dish and a famous vegetarian meal.. you can serve it with lassi..
- 2 kg Saag (Greens) washed
- 12 Green Chilli
- 2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- Salt to taste
- 5 to7 Whole Red Chilli
- 1 cup oil or as required
- 2 cups Makki flour (Corn flour)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Ghee/ Clarified butter for roti
- 1 cup Bathua
- Warm Water for making dough
- In a pot add saag, bathua, green chilli, salt and ginger paste..
- Cover the led and wait for 30 minutes until saag will cook..
- Add oil in a pan and add whole red chillies and fry until brown color..
- Then add cooked saag and fry for 10 to 15 minutes..
- For makki roti make a dough with makki flour and warm water..
- Then make a flatbread and put on a pan..
- Apply ghee and fry from both sides...
- Saag with makki roti is ready to serve...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?