Daal Mash Recipe
Daal Mash Recipe.. A very tasty and simple recipe.. Sometime we don't want to eat any dish of meat or vegetable then this recipe is a best option.. you can eat with onion and chilli salad , raita, roti, naan and poori.. A best meal with lots of benefits.. Try this recipe and enjoy...
- 1/2 kg Daal mash soaked
- 1 cup oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder or as required
- 3 onion sliced
- 3 Tomatoes chopped
- Coriander Leaves, Green chilli, Ginger for garnish
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp butter optional
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Heat the pan and add oil..
- Then add onions and fry until golden brown..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes and cover the pan for few minutes..
- Add salt, turmeric and red chilli powder and mix it and cook for 1 minute..
- Add daal mash and fry for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Put 1 cup water and cover the pan until daal will be done..
- Heat butter in a pan and add ginger and green chilli and pour on the daal..
- Daal mash is ready for serving..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?