You can make this tasty spicy crispy beef for dinner yourself in less time than it would take to have it delivered. Moreover, less fat, less sodium, less sugar, and no weird additives.
Ingredients to make Spicy Crispy Beef:
- 1 5-8 oz. lean steak (sirloin, flank)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Brown rice to serve
- chopped cilantro or green onion for garnish
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Combine the soy sauce, honey, chili garlic sauce, and 2 tsp canola oil in a bowl. Set aside.
- Trim off the excess fat from the steak and cut it into thin slices. (Tip: Place it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes before slicing.)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the canola oil in a large, non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add the strips of beef and cook for about 30 seconds per side. Add the prepared sauce to the pan, stir, then serve over the rice.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro or scallions.
Luisana Suegart shares her fast, fresh, and accessible recipes – all with an elegant twist. Luisana is the first to admit she isn’t a formally trained chef. Fed up with feeling sluggish from eating the wrong foods and not making time to exercise, she made the decision to pursue a healthier lifestyle, and ultimately discovered her passion for cooking along the way. She was ecstatic to learn that healthy never has to be boring. Wanting to spread the love beyond her kitchen. Stay tuned to get more delicious Luisana’s recipes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?