Grilled Chicken Steak and Vegetables with Wedges of Potato Recipe
This Grilled chicken steak with vegetables and potato wedges is a superb grilled recipe for dinner, lunch and bar BQ party. It is healthy and easy to cook.. You can also enjoy it with dips and also fried rice.. Its a complete and nutritious meal. A best combination of meat and vegetables..
FOR GRILLED CHICKEN STEAK
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tsp Black Pepper crushed
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 Carrot boiled
- half cup Peas boiled
- 1 capsicum
FOR POTATO WEDGES
- 2 potatoes
- Salt as required
- half tsp Black Pepper or to taste
- oil for frying
- 2 tbsp corn flour
GRILLED CHICKEN STEAK
- beat chicken breast with knife or hammer softly..
- in a bowl mix all ingredient very well..
- now marinate chicken breast in the mixture..
- keep aside for 40 minutes.. and then cook in a grill pan till its color turn to golden.. turn the chicken breast and cook other side till its done…
- grilled chicken steak is ready.. sevre with grilled vegetables and potatoes wedges..
- cut all vegetables in slices..grill them on grill pan
- mix all dry ingredient in a bowl..
- cut potatoes in wedges..
- mix potatoes with dry mixture and fry them..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?