Crispy And Spicy Fried Fish
Crispy And Spicy Fried Fish Recipe... This recipe is very simple and easy to make... we used only basic ingredients in very simple way.. In this recipe our main ingredient is fish and as we know fish has many important nutrients, such as protein , vitamin D and omega 3 which are very important for our brain and body's health and development... Fish is also very good for our hair and skin... Everyone like to eat fish especially in winter... U can try this recipe in this season we hope u really like this.. In future we will definitely share more recipe of fish.....
- 2 kg Fish in big pieces
- 3 tbsp red chilli powder or as u like
- 1 tbsp Salt or as taste
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds
- 4 tbsp Chickpeas Flour
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 2 cups oil for frying
- Take a big bowl.. Add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, lemon juice, carom seeds, chickpea flour, chaat masala in the bowl...
- Mix all ingredient very well..
- Add water to make a thick mixture...
- Then add fish in this mixture and marinate for 10 minutes..
- Now in a big pan heat the oil and then pour one by one all pieces...
- Deep fry fish in oil until golden and crispy....
- Crispy And Spicy Fried Fish is ready to serve...
- Enjoy with lemon and any kind of sauce like ketchup or Chilli garlic sauce..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?