Omelette Cheese Sandwich
Omelette Cheese Sandwich Recipe... A very nice and delicious sandwich recipe which can be made in very short time... You can use more vegetables according to your taste.. these sandwiches are very healthy and complete meal... Can be used for as snacks and also you can give these sandwiches in your kids lunch boxes... You can use mayonnaise or chilli garlic sauce with sandwich... Enjoy these sandwiches in cold evenings of winter with Tea And Coffee...
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup oil Or as needed
- 1/2 tsp Salt or as u like
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder or as required
- 8 pieces white bread
- 4 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tbsp Green Chilli chopped
- 1/4 cup Cabbage sliced
- 1/2 cup ketchup or as u requird
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat them..
- Add Onion , Tomato , Green chilli , Cabbage in eggs..
- Now seasoning this vegetables and eggs mixture with salt and red chilli powder...
- Mix all ingredient very well..
- Add oil to a pan and heat it.. Pour the eggs mixture in oil and allow to cook...
- Flip it and fry until the egg mixture is completely cooked..
- Now cut this omelette in four square pieces..
- Place a bread slice on a pan and place one piece of omelette with one slice of cheese..
- Place another slice of bread and toast from the both sided until the cheese melts..
- Server with ketchup and cup of tea or coffee..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?