Our main ingredients in this recipe are Chicken , Vegetables and Noodles.. I want to share some benefits of these ingredients , so we can know properly about what we are having in our meal..
Chicken is loaded with proteins and high on cholesterol. it helps to improve our immune system. Very low in calories and good for our body health and protecting our eyesight…
We are using carrot, capsicum, onions, spring onion in this recipe as everyone knows vegetables are very useful for our health have lots of fiber, vitamins and nutrients. Vegetables play a good role in our health development..
Noodle is a quick meal with lots of protein and it also contains high levels of vitamin B, vitamin E, and calcium..
Chicken And Vegetables Noodles
- 2 cups Noodles boiled
- 1 small Carrot julienne cut
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper or to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli crushed
- 1 cup Chicken Boneless and cut into small cubes
- 1 small onion julienne cut
- 1 small green capsicum julienne cut
- 1 Spring Onion chopped for garnish
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce optional
- 1/2 cup Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Take a large pan.. Add oil and heat over medium heat..
- Add chicken cubes and fry them until chicken cubes turn light brown..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute..
- Then add onion , carrot and green capsicum and toss them...
- Now seasoning vegetable and chicken with salt , black pepper and crushed red chilli...
- Mix noodles , soya sauce and ketchup with chicken and vegetables very well...
- Simmer for 5 minutes and then garnish with spring onion and serve them...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?