Palak Gosht Recipe...(Meat with Spinach)
Palak Gosht Recipe( Spinach with meat... A dish with so many flavors and healthy ingredients... I am using mutton in my recipe but you can make this recipe in chicken also... I hope you will like it...
- 1/2 Kg Mutton
- 1 Kg Palak (spinach)
- 1 Cup Methi(fenugreek)
- 5 to 6 Green Chilli
- 1 Tsp red chilli powder Or to taste
- Salt To taste
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Cup onion Sliced
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Cup oil
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup cream
- In deep pan add spinach and fenugreek with green chili and cover it.. cook on medium heat..
- Now add oil in other pot and fry onion till light brown then add mutton..
- Add ginger garlic paste , red chili powder, salt, turmeric and fry for few minutes...
- Pour 2 glass of water, cover with led and cook till meat done..
- Now add spinach and fenugreek chili mixture in mutton and mix well..
- Fry for 5 to 10 minutes then add milk and cook 5 more minutes...
- Palak gosht or spinach with meat is ready .. Garnish with cream and serve with rice or chapati..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?