Sooji Halwa Recipe
Sooji Halwa Recipe.. Today i am sharing The recipe of a very authentic and mouth watering dessert ... Halwa is very famous sweet dish among everyone... we often make halwa in our festivals to celebrate our happiness... I hope you will like this recipe..
- 1/4 Kg Sooji(semolina)
- 1/4 Kg Ghee/ Clarified butter
- 1/4 Kg sugar Or to taste
- 1 Tsp cardamon seeds
- 1 Pinch orange food color Optional
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup Dry fruits Almond, pistachio, cashew nut
- 3 Cups Water
- Heat ghee on medium flame and add cardamom seeds..
- After few seconds add sooji and fry until light golden color..
- In a deep pot boil water with sugar and food color..
- Now add this sugar water and milk in sooji and mix well..
- Cook on low flame till all the water is absorbed by sooji and sooji is softened.
- Then sprinkle dry fruits on halwa...
- Sooji Halwa is ready for serving...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?