Pancakes are one of the most iconic breakfast foods, and people love to have them with an extra topping of honey, strawberries, and blackberries. Making perfect fluffy pancakes is always a difficult task for someone who is a beginner. A slight change in the measurement ratio of ingredients, or overcooking, undercooking, or incorrect heating time can turn your pancake into a disaster. A fluffy pancake recipe requires simple ingredients, but blending and measuring the ingredients perfectly is the key. Let’s get started on how to make fluffy pancakes.
Tips for Fluffy pancakes
This pancake recipe is quick and easy to make and requires few ingredients. Before heading to the fluffy pancake recipe, let’s dip deeper into the tips and tricks that we should keep in our minds to make fluffy pancakes.
The right amount of glory is crucial to achieving fluffy pancakes. The exact portion of the flour is the key. If you are using less flour, it will turn your pancake flat and soggy and if you are using too much flour, the pancake can turn very thick, dry, dense, and flavorless. So here’s a pro tip for making fluffy pancakes, use a measuring cup and level the measuring cup with a straight edge.
Use baking soda and baking powder together:
Those who use baking soda do not use baking powder. But both are necessary to get soft and fluffy pancakes. Before starting, let’s know the difference between baking soda and baking powder. They both have different chemical compositions. Baking soda is a base and consists of sodium bicarbonate. Baking powder is composed of baking soda and dry acid-like cream of tartar. For the perfect rise up of your pancakes use the right amount of baking soda and baking powder.
Use Eggewite and egg yolk separately:
Use egg white and egg yolk separately. Egg white and egg yolk have different properties, and if you design egg white with egg yolk, it will make your cake flat. One of the secret sauces for making fluffy pancakes, according to experts is to whip the egg white properly. So let’s start the easy fluffy pancake recipe.
Fluffy pancake recipe:
Here is the list of ingredients and a detailed procedure for making heavenly pancakes
Flour 1 cup
Milk ¾ cup
Baking Soda 1 ½ tsp
Baking Powder1 ½ tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Butter 3 tbsp
Vanilla Extract 1 ½ tsp
Procedure: How to make fluffy pancakes?
- In a bowl whisk egg yolk, vanilla, butter, and milk. (You can also use buttermilk to get flavorful and fluffy pancakes. For using buttermilk, mix one or two teaspoons of lemon juice in it and leave it for 20 minutes until there is curd formation).
- In a separate bowl whisk egg white only with an egg beater, beat it until it’s smooth, soft, and has a cream-like textureSift the flour in a bowl. Mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder, then add salt and mix them.
- Now pour the egg yolk, vanilla, or milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir it well with a rubber spatula.
- Now pour the mixture of egg white into the above mixture. Don’t overmix the batter, it will result in a dense and flat cake. Your batter is ready, leave it for 15-30 minutes so that all the ingredients can soak into the flour properly.
- Put the moisture in the piping bag.
- Use a non-stick pan and the smooth surface of the non-stick pan will make your pancake uniform and grease the frying pan with butter. (You can also use oil ).
- Now gently pour the desired amount of mixture with a piping bag on the preheated pan, and cook it for a few minutes.
- Flip the pancakes, once they turn brown or golden from the downside you see bubbles and cook the other side for a few minutes, pancakes are ready. Dish it out and pour some sugar syrup and you can also serve them with honey, butter, or fruit toppings.
This is an easy pancake recipe. You have to try it for the perfect morning breakfasts. Add more pancake days into your schedule. Because you got the best fluffy pancake recipe. Check out our other delicious recipes by clicking here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?