Chinese Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
Chinese chicken corn soup is a classic and simple soup ever. On the cold days of winter, a bowl of soup is the best way to warm your body. Here is a very easy and tasty recipe for chicken corn soup prepared with the combination of chicken, sweet corn, carrot, spring onion, eggs, and some others ingredient.
- 125 gram chicken breast boiled, small pieces
- 1 large Carrot chopped and boiled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sweet corn boiled and chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper or as required
- 1/2 tbsp Salt or as required
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce optional
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp chinese salt
- Heat chicken stock in a pot.
- Add chicken pieces, corn and carrot into the stock..
- now add salt, pepper,chinese salt, vinegar and soya sauce. Cook till boiling.
- Mix corn flour with some water and add this paste to soup stirring well till soup thick..
- Now add beaten eggs and stir continuously.. turn off the flame..
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with spring onion.. you can add some chilli sauce but its optional..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?