EASY FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
French toast is best for breakfast.. Kids love to eat so you can give children in the lunch boxes.. A very easy and quick recipe.. you can also serve french toast with your favorite fruit like apple, strawberry, banana etc..
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp sugar or to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 6 slices white bread
- 3 tbsp butter or as required
- 2 tbsp almonds for garnish
- 2 tbsp icing suger
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and sugar..
- Whisk the mixture very well..
- Melt butter in a frying pan in high heat.. Soak bread slice in the mixture and place in the pan..
- Fry slice until golden brown then flip to cook the other side..
- Serve hot with icing sugar and almods..( its optional)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?