Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe
Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe.. A very easy and tasty recipe... Ideal for kids and for parties... You can serve this recipe in Ifftar also.. Enjoy this recipe with homemade chatni's and you will love it...
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- Salt as required
- 2 tbsp Oil for dough
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 kg Chicken breast sliced
- 2 tbsp Tikka Masala
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder or as required
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Onion sliced
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour, all purpose flour salt and oil... Knead a soft dough with water..
- Marinate chicken with yogurt, tikka masala, red chilli powder and salt for few minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry ginger garlic paste then add marinated chicken and fry until cook...
- Now make small balls of dough for paratha and make flat with rolling pin.. Place on the pan and fry from both sides with oil... Pratha is ready...
- Now put some cooked chicken on the paratha and sprinkle some onion slices on top and roll the paratha...
- Chicken Paratha Roll is ready.. Serve with Imli and podina( tamarind and mint) chatni and aloo bukhara( plum) chatni...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?