Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
Chicken Chow Mein Recipe...A classic Chinese dish... As we know every one loves to eat noodles and this recipe is top of all noodle's recipe.. I am sharing very easy and delicious recipe with you... I hope you will like it..
- 1 packet Noodles or Spaghetti boiled
- 1/2 kg chicken breast boneless and sliced
- 2 cups Cabbage sliced
- 1 cup Carrot sliced
- 1 cup capsicum sliced
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion
- Salt to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- Marinate chicken with corn flour, egg, salt ,sugar, white pepper and 2 tbsp soya sauce...
- Now heat oil in a deep pan and fry garlic paste and then add marinated chicken and stir until cook then add cabbage, capsicum, carrot and mix well..
- Now add spaghetti or noodles and add soya sauce, black pepper, chilli sauce and salt and with soft hand...
- sprinkle spring onions on top..
- Chicken Chow Mein is ready to serve..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?