Bhindi (Ladyfingers or Okra) Recipe
Bhindi or Ladyfingers or Okra Recipe... Today we are sharing very easy and tasty recipe.. You can serve it with roti or chappati...
- 1/2 Kg Bhindi Small pieces
- 1/4 Kg onion Sliced
- 1/4 Kg tomato Sliced
- Salt As required
- 1 Tsp red chilli powder Or as you like
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Cup oil
- 5 to 6 Green Chilli
- 1 Tbsp Pomegranate seeds
- Heat oil in a pan and then fry bhindi until slightly brown..
- Then separate the oil from bhindi... Now fry onion in this oil till light brown..
- Add tomato, salt, red chili powder, turmeric, green chili and fried bhindi...
- Fry for 5 minutes on high flame...
- Then add pomegranate seeds and fry for 2 to 3 minutes more...
- Bhindi Ki sabzi is ready to serve...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?