Chicken Pulao Recipe...
Chicken Pulao Recipe... Today i am sharing a very easy and quick recipe of delicious chicken pulao... You can use mutton or beef if you like instead of chicken... i hope you will like this recipe...
- 1/2 Kg rice Washed and soaked
- 750 Grams Chicken1
- 1 Cup oil
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 2 Medium onion
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tbsp Fennel seed
- 1 Tsp Whole black pepper
- 1 Tsp cumin seeds
- 1 Tsp Coriander seeds
- 7 Green cardamon
- 2 Sticks cinnamon
- 2 Bay leaves
- Salt As required
- 6 to 7 cloves
- First fry onion in the oil till golden brown and separate the onion from oil...
- Then add all spices and chicken and fry for 5 minutes and then cover the pan for 5 minutes...
- After five minutes add fried onion and ginger garlic paste in chicken and fry for 2 to 4 minutes ...
- Then add yogurt and cook more for 5 minutes then add 3 to 4 cups water and wait for boil..
- Add rice and cook till rice done then cover with led for 15 minutes...
- Chicken pulao is ready for serve...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?