Hot And Sour Soup recipe..
Hot and sour soup recipe... Winter is coming and winter is incomplete without soup.. So today we are sharing this hot and sour soup recipe with you... We hope you will love it...
- 1/2 Kg Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Cabbage
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 Carrots
- 1/2 Tsp white pepper powder
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Bay leaves
- Salt To taste
- 2 Tbsp corn flour
- 2 Tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 4 to 5 Clove garlic
- First add chicken ,4 cup water, bay leaves, garlic in a deep pan...
- Boil and Cook chicken on slow flame till done.. Chicken stock is ready..
- Then strain it and separate all meat from bone...
- Now add cabbage, carrot, capsicum and cook on slow flame...
- Then add soya sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, salt chicken, white and black pepper powder and sugar and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add 2 tbsp water in corn flour and mix well.. Pour this mixture in soup and stir continuesly...
- Then beat egg and pour in soup and cook for 2 minutes...
- Hot and sour soup is ready..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?