Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe..
Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe.. If you don’t want to cook and feeling hungry then this recipe is perfect for you... This chicken pasta salad is full of nutritions and flavors of vegetables, pasta and chicken... Little bit spicy and salty treat... I hope you will love it...
- 2 Cups Mix Pasta Boiled
- 1 Cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Cup Carrot In small pieces
- 1 Cup Cabbage In small pieces
- 1 Cup green capsicum In small pieces
- 1 Spring Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup Lettuce leaves In small pieces
- 1 Cup Chicken Boiled And boneless
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder Or as required
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- Salt As required
- 1 Tsp Oregano Leaves
- In a deep bowl add all vegetables ,pasta and chicken and mix very well...
- Then add spices and tomato ketchup and toss it...
- Sprinkle oregano leaves on top and serve it...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?