Chicken Pakora Recipe..
Chicken Pakora Recipe.. A different recipe with lots of flavors and taste... You have tried so many recipes of pakora but i am sure its totally different and simple... We are using basic ingredients.. I hope you will like this recipe...
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Boneless and sliced
- 1 Cup Chickpeas Flour
- 1 Tsp red chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Pomegranate seeds( Anardana )
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Coriander seeds
- 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves
- 2 Onion Dices
- 4 to 5 Green Chilli
- Salt To taste
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric
- Oil For frying
- Add chicken, salt, red chilli flakes, red chilli powder, turmeric, onion, green chili , coriander seeds, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves in a deep bowl and mix well..
- Now add chickpeas flour and pour some water and make a mixture..
- Heat oil and pour mixture in small pieces with a spoon..
- Fry till brown color..
- Chicken Pakoras are ready to serve...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?