Aloo Chana Chaat Recipe...
Aloo Chana Chaat Recipe... A mouth watering recipe with so many flavors... Aloo chana chaat is one of the famous street food in pakistan and india... You can find all sweet, spicy and sour flavors in this single recipe... I hope you will like this chaat with my method...
- 2 Cups White Chickpeas Boiled
- 1/2 Kg Yogurt
- 1 Cup Tamarind Pulp
- 1 Cup onion Chopped
- 1 Cup tomato Chopped
- 4 to 5 Green Chilli Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin powder
- 1 Tsp red chilli powder Or as required
- 2 to 3 potatoes Boiled and cubed
- Salt As taste
- 1 Tbsp sugar Or as required
- 1 Cup Papari Or as you like
- 2 Tbsp Chaat Masala Or as required
- First mix tamarind pulp with sugar, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt... Tamarind chutney is ready..
- Then mix Aloo and Chana in a deep bowl then pour yogurt on it then add onion, tomato and green chilli..
- Pour some Tamarind chutney and then add papari and chaat masala...
- Aloo Chana Chaat is ready...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?