Bread Kachori Recipe
Bread Kachori Recipe.. A unique and different recipe... Best option for lunch box, tea party or for Aftar in Ramadan.. You can add more vegetables in stuffing... You can enjoy this dish with Tomato ketchup , chilli garlic sauce or any type of Chatnis... I hope you will like his recipe...
- 8 slices Bread
- 1/2 kg Chicken mince
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 green capsicum chopped
- 2 Onions chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 cup Cabbage chopped
- oil for frying
- 1 Tomato Ketchup or Chilli Garlic Sauce chopped
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry ginger garlic paste for 1 minute...
- Now add chicken mince and fry for few minutes and then add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper and onion and mix them..
- Turn off the flame and add tomato, capsicum and cabbage for 1 minute..
- Heat oil for frying in a deep pan..
- Deep the bread slice in water very slightly and then press slice and put chicken mixture in centre and make a ball with soft hands...
- Fry ball or kachori in oil till golden brown and enjoy with ketchup and tea...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?