Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe
Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe... A mouth watering dish with classic ingredients... Chapli kabab basically have originated in Pakistan and Afghanistan... Its a Pashtun dish but have popularity in so many countries... I am sharing a very easy and tasty recipe.. I hope you will love it....
- 1/2 kg Chicken mince
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp Makki flour (Corn flour)
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Green Chilli paste
- 1 onion chopped
- oil for frying
- 2 tomato sliced
- In a bowl add chicken mince, salt, red chilli flakes and red chilli powder and mix it..
- Now add egg, corn flour, onion, green chilli, pomegranate seeds, coriander seeds and mix this mixer very well..
- Heat some oil in a fry pan..
- Make pattie and place tomato slice and fry from both sides...
- Chicken Chapli Kabab is ready for serving...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?