Aloo Paratha Recipe
Aloo paratha recipe... Paratha is a very important part of Breakfast in most of country like Pakistan and India.. There are lots of varieties in paratha.. Today i am sharing the recipe of Aloo ka paratha.. You can eat with yogurt and pickle.
- 4 cups Wheat Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- Water as required
For Aloo Mixture
- 1/2 kg potatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp Pomogranate seeds
- 3 Green Chilli chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds crushed
- oil for fring paratha
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- In a mixing bowl put wheat flour, salt and oil and mix it..
- Add gradually water and knead into a soft dough..Leave this dough for 10 minutes then make small balls..
- Boil the potatoes and mash them.. Add salt, chilli powder, onion, green chilli, pomogranate seeds, coriander seeds and garam masala powder and mix it..
- Now roll out the dough balls with rolling pin and make them thin just like round chappati.. Spread some potato mixture on one chappati and apply some water on edges and place the other chappati on the mixture.. Press the edges with your finger..
- Put this paratha on Flat pan and cook on medium heat apply oil on both sides and fry it until golden brown color..
- Aloo paratha is ready.. Serve with Yogurt and pickle..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?