Crispy Fried Chicken Burger Recipe
Crispy Chicken burger .. A mouthwatering recipe.. Everyone loves to eat burger and this recipe is really very easy and tasty.. Chicken is very tender juicy and crispy... You can use your own topping like tomatoes chilli garlic sauce or hot sauce and cabbage also....If you want to give a treat to your kid or anyone else you can add this recipe in your manu... I hope you will like this crispy fried chicken burger recipe...
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Corn flakes crushed
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 4 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 Lettuce leaves
- 4 Burger Bun
- oil for frying
- Cut the chicken breast in two thin pieces..
- Add chicken pieces in a bowl and add salt, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, garlic paste..
- Marinate for 20 to 30 miinutes.. In a plate add flour some salt and red chilli powder and mix it...
- Now coat the chicken piece in flour mixture then egg and last in corn flakes.. Heat the oil and fry them in oil on slow flame..
- Take a burger bun.. First apply ketchup put lettuce leave then put crispy fried chicken piece add chicken slice and mayonnaise on bun..
- crispy fried chicken burger is ready... Serve with chilli garlic sauce..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?