Try Fried Biscuits Recipe this weekend and give awesome treat to yourself and your loved ones!
Fried Biscuits recipe is unique and very easy to make.. All ingredients we use in this recipe are basic.. In Winter , nothing is better then crispy , tasty and crunch biscuits.. Best for children lunch boxes.. We can serve them with tea or coffee or also as only snack..
- 1/2 cup suger
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk or as required
- Beat egg for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add butter and sugar and mix well.. And aside for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Take all purpose flour in bowl , add baking powder and mix..
- Add mixture of egg, sugar and butter and mix well..
- Now add milk as required and knead into a dough..
- Make it flat round shape and cut into round shape or as u like with a cutter..
- Fry them in oil on low flame till they turn into golden brown color..
- Fried biscuits are ready for serving...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?