CRISPY CHICKEN BITES
Crispy chicken bites recipe.. A recipe of chicken chunks with some spices and coated with rice flakes.. Very tender chicken pieces , crunchy , juicy , and also easy to make.. Good for lunch , dinner and for parties.. Kid 's most favourite snacks..
- 1/2 kg chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 tsp Salt or as required
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Black Pepper crushed
- oil for frying
- 1 cup rice flakes or as required
- Add egg , chopped garlic , salt , black pepper in a bowl and mix well..
- Now add chicken chunks in this mixture and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Crushed the rice flakes in small pieces..
- Now coat chicken pieces in rice flakes..
- Fry them in oil for 10 to 15 minutes on medium heat..
- Crispy chicken bites are ready.. serve with ketchup or chili garlic sauce..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?