Chicken biryani recipe
Chicken Biryani recipe is very tasty and simple.. Chicken Biryani is a traditional dish... Very delicious and aromatic... One of the famous dish of Pakistan's cuisine... There are lots of varieties in biryani but this recipe is very easy to make and also a perfect meal... Ideal for dinner, lunch and for friends and family parties... I hope everyone love this Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 onion
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 kg rice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 Green cardamon
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 10 Black Pepper
- 5 cloves
- 1/4 tsp orange food color optional
- Take a bowl add chicken, yogurt, red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan.. Add onions and fry until golden brown color.. then add marinated chicken and mix them nicely... Fry chicken for 10 minutes...
- For rice take 4 glasses water in a deep pot.. Add salt, cardamon, cumin seeds, black pepper, cloves and cinnamon sticks and wait for boil then put soaked rice in pot and boil..
- Now spread half of the boiled rice in a greased pot.. Top with the chicken mixture..
- Then cover with the remaining boiled rice.. Now mix orange food color in 1 tbsp milk and put on rice and cover the pot...
- Simmer on low flame for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Chicken biryani is ready to serve...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?