In summer season we replenish ourselves with some refreshing drinks to beat the hot weather. In the scorching heat you need to rely on some refreshing drinks to keep your body organs healthy and hydrated. However, simply cool down yourself with a bunch of new suggested summer refreshing drinks. Accordingly, let’s play with some fun drinks which are not only tasty but also keep your body hydrated, refreshing and healthy.
The recipe of Pina colada is so simple and quick. You can simply try it at home with just four ingredients. If you are a pineapple lover this drink will be your summer best friend.
- Ice 1 cup
- 1- 14 ouch Coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice-cream
- First of all, take a blender, add all the above ingredients, make sure to add ice at the bottom of blender so that mixing go well.
- Next, blend for approximately one minute until it smooth.
- Then serve it in cups or glasses.
In hot summers mint margarita is one of the quick drinks we have. In fact, it is full of fibers which are so good for our body. It’s so easy to make it at home. Simply, you just need 5 ingredients to make this refreshing drink.
- 3-4 cups of Ice cubes
- ½ cup water
- 3-4 sprigs of mint (or more if you like)
- 3 lemon (juice)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup of sugar
- Add sugar, salt, water, lemon juice, mint in blender and blend them well.
- Then add ice cubes in it and blend it until it becomes slush.
- Pour it in a glass, put a straw in it, garnish it with a piece of lemon and serve it immediately.
Frozen Peach Lemonade
The frozen peach lemonade is one of the perfect drinks of summer to make you cool down. It just needs five minutes to be ready. It involves only 4 ingredients.
- 2 sliced peaches
- 3-5 mint sprigs
- 3-4 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 4-5 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 cups of ice cubes
- Firstly, put all the ingredients in a blender. Blend them well until it become a fine slush.
- Put it into glass. Garnish it with a piece of peach.
- You can add carbonated drink to it to enhance the taste.
- Serve immediately.
Ananas Da Panna
Annas da panna is one of perfect healthy and chilled drinks for summer. It takes only 20 minutes to be ready to drink. People who like pineapple will love this drink. Thus, have a look on the main ingredients of ananas da panna
- 4 pineapple
- black pepper powder ½ t Sp
- cumin powder½ t Sp
- black salt ½ t Sp
- 1 lemon (juice)
- ¼ cup sugar
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Roast the pineapple on a grill.
- Peel them and cut into pieces.
- Extract the juice of pineapple.
- Add all the above ingredients into it.
- Sever immediately and garnish it with cumin powder and mint leaves.
Ice Cream Soda
Ice cream is favorite among all the age groups. Hence, here is the tasty and easy recipe of ice cream soda that will be loved by all especially kids. Likewise, you can relish your guest in summer with this refreshing drink they will surely appreciate this tasty creativity.
- ¾ cups chocolate syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups carbonated water
- 2-3 cups chocolate ice cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Pour 3 tbsp of chocolate syrup in 4 glasses.
- Add ¼ cup milk in each glass.
- 1 cup carbonated water in all four glasses and stir until it foamy.
- Add two scoops of ice cream in each glass
- If you like whipped cream top it on glass.
Alcohol free Sangria
The combination of gape and cheery juice is a perfect drink for the parties to quench the summer thirst. The addition of carbonated water (club soda) makes it more refreshing. Accordingly, let’s move towards the ingredients of this refreshing sangria.
- 1 cup grape juice
- 1 litter carbonated water
- 2-pound grapes (on stems)
- 1.5-2 cups strawberries (sliced)
- 2 oranges (sliced)
- 2 lemon (sliced)
- 3 peaches (sliced)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Take a large bowl and add all the juice bottle in it.
- Thoroughly clean and cut all the fruits but be careful about grapes they must be on their stems.
- Add all the sliced fruits into the juice, cover it and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Finally, add carbonated water and ice before serving and serve it immediately.
Freezing the fruits and use them as ice cubes is one of favorite activity to stay hydrated and active. Although, It is not so sweet but you can adjust the sweetness according to your choice. Naturally, it is so refreshing as fresh fruits are the main ingredients.
- 1-1.5 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 4-5 lemon (juice)
- 2 tbsp raw cane sugar
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Put ice and strawberries in a blender. Blend them first.
- Add rest of ingredients and blend them 1 to 2 minutes until it becomes a good mixture.
- Pour it into glasses garnish it with fresh mint sprigs.
- Now, serve it immediately or keep cold if serving at a later time.
Cold Brew Coffee
If you are a coffee lover and crave for it throughout the year you can simply enjoy the cold coffee in summer. Obviously, making the cold coffee does not require any ninja technique rather it is so simple and just need two ingredients.
- 1 cup whole coffee beans
- 4 cups water
- Grind the coffee beans gently in your grinder.
- Transfer the powdered beans into the container in which you are going to make your cold brew.
- Pour the water over top.
- Stir them gently with a long-handled spoon.
- Cover the jar with a lid to protect it from dust or bugs.
- Let the coffee steep for 10-12 hours.
- Now strain the coffee with the help of strainer or flour sack clothes.
- Transfer the coffee into a bottle or jar.
- You can add ice cubes to make it more chill if you like.
- you can ALSO add milk in it if you like to add.
To summarize the whole discussion these summer drinks are really very beneficial for keeping us hydrated and active. Even though, these refreshing drinks also help us to control the weight as they improve our digestion process. In addition, these drinks have hold on sleeping disorders too. Furthermore, They are also useful for bringing glow on skin as these drinks detoxify our body. Similarly, they have ability to boost our mood. In short, they are good for, heart, brain, bones, skin, immunity and for hormonal functions. Therefore, these refreshing drinks are the best summer companions.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?