Peas Pulao ( Matar Pulao)
Peas Pulao or Matar Pulao Recipe..A very authentic and simple dish... A health and one pot aromatic recipe you can enjoy with your family in lunch or dinner as well.. You can serve with green chilli and mint raita and also with pickle... Personally i like tu eat this pulao with green chilli pickle and salad... I hope you will like this recipe..
- 750 grams Rice
- 2 cups Peas
- 2 medium Onion sliced
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 7 Cloves
- 7 Green cardamon
- 2 sticks Cinnamon
- 2 Bay leave
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 4 Green chilli
- 1 cup Oil
- In a deep pan add oil an heat for a minute then add onion and fry it until golden brown color..
- Now add black pepper, cumin seeds, cloves, bay leave, cardamon and cinnamon sticks and fry for 1 minute..
- Add salt and red chilli powder and peas and mix it very well.. Pour yogurt and stir for 4 to 5 minutes then add 5 glass water and cover the pan for the boil..
- Then add soaked rice, green chilli and cook on medium heat when rice will be done then cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes on low flame..
- Peas pulao is ready for serving ... Eat with raita and pickle...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?